The Kvarner guc MD 31 was built in 1933 in the village of Zagore near Brseč by the boatbuilder Zenon Premuš. The boat, 4.74 m long, 1.52 m wide and with a draft of 0.30 m, is owned by Ermano Jedretić of Brseč. In the past, the boat was used for fishing and stationed in the cove of Stupova, where it was pulled out of the sea using wooden hand winches. When it was utilised for fishing, various equipment was used such as gill nets, longlines, spears, lines, etc. This Kvarner guc, like the others, has a very slender shape (it was constructedm as a rowing boat). Its structural elements (keel, stem and sternpost, apron and inner post, longitudinal stringers, caprail and benches) are made of oak, while the floor timbers and frames are made of mulberry. A distinctive feature of this guc is that its stem and sternpost are made in one piece,
which gave it additional hardness. The boat is open, without a deck (it has only benches). It is powered by oar, sail and outboard engine. It has one mast, a lugsail, and a jib. The boat was renovated by the master boatbuilder Loris Rubinić and his son Josip Rubinić as part of the Arca
Adriatica Italy-Croatia cross-border cooperation project. The owner Ermano Jedretić also became involved in its renovation and equipping. This Kvarner guc is an important example of a restored traditional boat that will be used for sailing demonstrations and with which the Mošćenička Draga Eco-Museum will present itself at traditional boat festivals and regattas throughout the Kvarner region. The boat is currently in use, and in the summer months is moored in the harbour at Mošćenička Draga.